Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Major Apologies Necessary

Greetings everyone!!

I feel that I owe all of you a very large apology. It has been some time since I have made any posts to the blog and I feel very bad about that. Essentially, life has been a bit crazy over the last few months and I let some things slide.

We have not let our preparations for the documentary slide though and I am happy to bring you this short update.

1. We pushed the filming date back to Oct. 1st due to the fact that Don and Bridget (two very key individuals at Agape) would not be able to be there until then. The film just would not be complete without them.
2. We have had a number of wonderful people offer us their equipment to use and we are more than happy to take them up on that offer. One of those people is our good friend Rolland Smith who is letting us borrow his lighting kit.
3. Its getting down to crunch time. We've got two months left and we are really starting to get excited. Clay was back in town a few weeks ago and we were able to get together with him to hash out some of the nitty gritty details of the project.

I will do my best from now on to update this thing at least every few days (even if it is nothing more than me saying "hey we're still here and we are still going."

I appreciate you all and thank you for your support and your prayers.

Many Blessings!!
seth

3 comments:

Hicks Family said...

Thanks for the update! I know all your preparations and plans will come together soon. I just found this trailer about a documentary to come out in theatres called "Call + Response" You should look into it...http://callandresponse.com/

I also just heard a woman speak at our church about sex trading in Bangcock...http://www.nightlightbangkok.com/index2.htm
Their work is really inspiring and amazing!

randy said...

Hey guys,

Last night I went to Nashville and showing a documentary that's premiering this week in DC.

Justin Dillion is main guy. Their starting shows in DC and their moving across the country.

He's really cool and might be able to help you out in a huge way. He's really passionate about it, and huge resource of information and connections.

Definitely worth contacting.

seth said...

Thanks for the info Guys. We really appreciate it!!

On a side note, Whats up John!!! I miss you. Ill try and give you a call today.