Saturday, March 1, 2008

Q & A

I have received a few common questions lately in regards to our upcoming adventure so I figured I would address them on the blog:

Q: When are we going?
A: Some time around the end of July. That is the best time for Agape to have us come. We are currently researching the best fares and should have our tickets in hand soon.

Q: How long are you going to be there?
A: Two weeks. We are going to be filming machines!

Q: Is it dangerous?
A: There is some danger but we will be working with people who are familiar with the area so it will be minimal.

Q: How can we help?
A: PRAYER!!!!! If you feel led to help out in a specific way then go for it. God knows our needs more than we do and we trust Him completely.

Q: Are you sure you know what you are getting into?
A: Not in the slightest, but thats where the fun begins!

Hope those help! I will post official dates when our flights are purchased.

2 comments:

Squigles said...

The eyes of the world have been too blinded to the rampant slave trade all over the world and it is wonderful that you will be shedding some light on what is going on and what can be done to bring it to an end. There is nothing worse than the suffering of innocent children and I pray that we will see the end of the trade in our lifetimes. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help besides praying for you, Micah, and especially all of those children. God Bless!

seth said...

Thanks for the support Shannon!

I am currently looking into creative ways for people to help out since I had that question a lot. Check in on the blog from time to time to get updates. Thanks again!

seth