Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our aim

What can really be said? I often ask myself this question when I think of the horrible atrocities that are happening over in Svay Pak. So when faced with such a horrible outlook, there is only one hope, and that is Jesus Himself. All other means of resolution to this problem are temporary and fruitless. With this said, I wish to say that doing a documentary is not the solution in itself. It is my hope, and Seth's, that we "document" what glorious things that Christ is doing; primarily in the lives of the girls rescued from brothels and the actions of those partnering with the Lord in ending this madness. I don't know how this all will turn out, nor do I think that a media success will by any means end sex slavery, but purely the powerful hand of God. I say with sincerity that whatever the outcome of this project may be, it is my desire that Agape be strengthened in their ministry and that God would work miracles in their midst. I can't wait :)

Micah